Written byPatrick Meyer
Predict the first-half and full-time score of four predetermined fixtures from local and international soccer leagues in two weekly draws.
Rules of the Game
Players predict 1st half (i.e. 45 minutes) and full-time (i.e. 90 minutes) outcomes of matches featured in official fixture lists of four predetermined matches.
- The fixtures are drawn from professional soccer leagues in South Africa and worldwide, such as the UK, Spain, France, Germany and Italy.
- The fixture result predictions are denoted as , [X] and .
- On the board, you will find a grid of four fixture result predictions for each of the two halves of a soccer game.
- The teams are listed in the order of ‘Home Team’ versus ‘Visiting Team’.
- Mark  if you predict victory for the ‘Home Team’; Mark  if you predict victory for the ‘Visiting Team’; Mark [X] if you predict that the match will end in a draw.
Cost of Sportstake 4 Ticket
- The cost of a single board entry is R2.00, including VAT.
- The minimum price per wager is R2.00, and the maximum spend per transaction is R2,000.00.
How to Win in Sportstake 4
If you match six, seven or 8 outcomes from the fixtures, you will share the winning pool in one of the three prize divisions.
- Prize Division 1: Match first-half and full-time results for all four outcomes on the list.
- Prize Division 2: Match first-half and full-time results for seven outcomes on the list.
- Prize Division 3: Match first-half and full-time results for 6 outcomes on the list.
Reference: Check out the National Lottery site.
Sportstake 4 Frequently Asked Questions
How many Sportstake 4 draws are held per week?
Ithuba, South Africa’s National Lottery, has scheduled two Sportstake 4 draws per week. They take place on a Monday and a Thursday.
What determines a ‘valid’ wager on a betslip?
A valid wager needs to consist of at least one selection per game half.
What are considered official Sportstake 4 results?
The results are considered the score at the end of the first 45-minute half and the full-time score. This includes the referee’s added time but does not include penalty shootouts or extra time.
Can I play Sportstake 4 on my mobile device?
Yes! You can download and play on the National Lottery Mobile App.
What’s the latest I can fill in a Sportstake 4 betslip?
The sale of any fixture list closes 30 minutes before the start of the earliest match.
What happens if an event is suspended and restarted before the results are entered into the system?
The actual results of the match will be considered as per the current fixture list.
What happens if there are no winners in Division 1?
The prize pool will be rolled over to the next draw’s Division 1 prize pool.
Have You Found What You're Looking for?
Your feedback is paramount!