By adjusting your browser's settings, you may control cookie usage. Your browser of choice likely outlines this process in the "Help" section. Here are some cookie guides from popular browsers.
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647&p=cpn_cookies
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Cookies
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.50/en/cookies
- Safari: http://docs.info.apple.com/article?path=Safari/5.0/en/9277
2. Cookies are technically text-only files that the Site sends for record-keeping reasons to your hard disk or other website-browsing equipment.
3. Although the data we obtain through cookies does not identify you personally (it does not gather information like your name and surname), it does enable us to deliver advertisements and other material that, depending on the data saved in the cookie, may be of interest to you. Articles, tailored adverts, and niche services might all fall under this category. Therefore, cookies are used for
- to personalize your online experience.
4. We may combine information obtained from cookies to your account profile where we retain personal data about you (such as when it was supplied to us during account setup).
The Classification of Cookies
These cookies are necessary for you to utilize the website's services, such as logging into secure sections and navigating the site. Note that, if certain necessary cookies are blocked, some functionalities or content on the site may not work and registration or login may not be possible.
These cookies gather data on how users interact with a website, including the most popular pages visited and any problem warnings reported. These cookies don't gather data that may be used to identify a visitor. These cookies only gather aggregated data, which makes it all anonymous.
These cookies enable the website to deliver improved, more personalized services by remembering the choices you make, such as your username, language, or location. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you've made to the typefaces, text size, and other customizable elements of the site. Additionally, they could be employed to carry out tasks you've requested, including viewing films or leaving comments on blogs. The data that these cookies gather could be made anonymous.
These cookies keep track of your visit, the sites you viewed, the games you played, your purchases, and your general behaviour on the website. These cookies are used to display advertisements that are more relevant to your preferences and you. They also assist determine the success of the advertising campaign by limiting the number of times you are exposed to an advertisement. We'll use this data to better tailor our website and the advertisements you see to your interests. To help us with our analytics, we may also disclose this information to third parties.
Have You Found What You're Looking for?
Your feedback is paramount!