Written byPatrick Meyer
Predict the outcomes of ten predetermined cricket fixtures from professional leagues and tournaments from around the globe. Ithuba’s new lottery betting game can be played online.
Rules of the Game
Rules of the Game
- Players predict the correct outcomes of 10 predetermined cricket matches.
- The fixtures are drawn from South African, English and other cricket fixtures identified by the National Lottery operator.
- The fixture result predictions are denoted as , [X] and .
- A board consists of a grid of ten fixture result predictions.
- The teams are listed in the order of ‘Home Team’ versus ‘Visiting Team’.
- Mark  if you believe the ‘Home Team’ will win; Mark  if you believe the ‘Visiting Team’ will win; Mark [X] if you predict that the match will end in a tie.
Cost of a Sportstake Cricket Ticket
- The cost of a single board entry is R5.00, including VAT.
- A minimum price per wager is R5.00, and a maximum wager per online betslip is R2,000.
Additional Cricket Toss Draw
- To play in this draw, players need to participate in the Sportstake Cricket main draw.
- The cost to enter this supplementary draw is R2.50.
- Players can choose to determine who wins the toss between opposing teams.
- Players must predict 10 correct outcomes for the 10 tosses to win the jackpot in this draw.
How to Win in Sportstake Cricket
If you match seven, eight, nine or 10 outcomes from the fixtures, you will share the winning pool in one of the four prize divisions.
- Prize Division 1: Match all 10 outcomes from the fixture list.
- Prize Division 2: Match nine outcomes from the fixture list.
- Prize Division 3: Match eight outcomes from the fixture list.
- Prize Division 4: Match seven outcomes from the fixture list.
Reference: Check out the National Lottery Site.
Sportstake Cricket Frequently Asked Questions
How many Sportstake Cricket draws are held each week?
The Sportstake Cricket draw takes place once a week on a Sunday.
When are the results recorded?
Results are recorded after the fixture has been completed and after the match referee has declared the end of the game, inclusive of SUPER OVER.
Can I play Sportstake Cricket on my mobile device or smartphone?
Absolutely! Simply download and play on the National Lottery Mobile App.
When are Sportstake Cricket Fixture Lists sold?
The sale of any Sportstake Cricket fixture list ends on the date of the draw at a time determined by Ithuba.
Can I repeat the same fixture for the same draw?
No. There are no Multi-Draw options for the Sportstake Cricket game.
What happens if there are no winners in Division 1?
The prize pool will be rolled over to the next draw’s Division 1 prize pool.
Have You Found What You're Looking for?
Your feedback is paramount!